Do you wish you had a more beautiful smile? Well, you’re not alone. According to a study conducted by the American Association or Orthodontists, over a third of American adults are unhappy with the appearance of their smiles. Thankfully, with cosmetic dentistry, your Park Ridge cosmetic dentist can correct a number of common esthetic issues.
Park Ridge Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Teeth whitening can erase most cases of dental discoloration.
2. True or False: Dental bonding can repair a damaged tooth in one visit.
3. True or False: Porcelain veneers address multiple common smile imperfections.
4. True or False: Your Park Ridge cosmetic dentist offers facial rejuvenation.
1. True. Most teeth stains occur when the foods and drinks we consume stain the surface of our teeth. To remove these stains, Drs. Maria or Thanasi Loukas offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening. For stains that form below the surface, due to trauma or the use of certain medications, you may require other cosmetic solutions, such as porcelain veneers.
2. True. Using a composite resin shaded to blend with your tooth, Dr. Maria or Thanasi Loukas can repair a chipped or broken tooth. The material can be applied, shaped, and cured in a single visit.
3. True. Veneers are made from thin shells of porcelain placed on the front of a tooth. Veneers can correct the appearance of minor misalignment, mask permanent discoloration, repair cracked or chipped teeth, close gaps between teeth, and even repair malformed, misshapen, or worn down teeth.
4. True. For a more youthful appearance, Loukas General Dentistry offers facial rejuvenation using dermal fillers and Botox. These facial treatments can help erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Learn More About Cosmetic Dentistry
Would you like to obtain a gorgeous smile with cosmetic dentistry? Then schedule a consultation with your Park Ridge cosmetic dentist today. Dr. Maria and Dr. Thanasi Loukas are highly-skilled restorative and cosmetic dentists serving the Park Ridge and surrounding Chicago communities. To schedule an appointment, call Loukas General Dentistry today at (847) 696-1919.